II. PURPOSE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION AND SCOPE OF USAGE
Viva Land shall use information provided by you for the following purposes and scopes:
- Contact, support and address your inquiries and complaints.
- Provide the information and best services to you, which includes the provision of the following information: projects, products, construction progress, newsletters, Viva Land’s activity programs, etc.,
- Do market research, synthesis, and analysis of general information of yours (for example, average age, geographical area ...), of which detailed information is only used for statistical works and developing customer care policy.
- Other purposes with your consent or as prescribed by laws.
Viva Land shall use the information to serve all your requirements in the best way. Therefore, please provide us with the most updated and accurate information and keep us notified of any change to such information.
III. TERM OF INFORMATION STORAGE
The information provided by you will be stored and kept confidentially on the server of www.vivaland.com until there is your request for destroy of information, or until it is destroyed by laws.
IV. INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS BEING ENTITLED TO ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
V. COMPANY BEING IN CHARGE OF COLLECTING AND MANAGING THE INFORMATION
- Viva Land; its subsidiaries, dependent units; project companies where Viva Land acts as business cooperator or developer; partners of Viva Land; service providers for Viva Land; as well as the managers, employees of Viva Land and those people of the aforesaid organizations, who are entitled to access to your information for the purposes and scope of information usage as set out herein.
- Individuals, organizations, competent state authorities who are entitled to access to your information in accordance with laws or with your consent.
Viva Land Investment & Development Holdings Joint Stock Company
Address: No. 2 Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84) 28 3633 8845
VI. METHODS AND TOOLS FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
VII. SECURITY POLICY OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
VIII. MECHANISM FOR RECEIPT AND SETTLEMENT OF CUSTOMER’S COMPLAINTS
- In the event that the information system is hacked which creates a risk of losing your information, the technical team of the website shall do their best effort to avoid and/or minimize the risk of information loss. At the same time, we will also promptly notify the relevant authorities to investigate and handle the case in accordance with the law. You agree that Viva Land is exempt from all liabilities in case the data processing system, software, signal transmission system get any problems, errors, attacked or any other issues that is beyond Viva Land’s control which may lead to the loss of your personal data.